Saturday 11 June 2016

#5 Ebony

Address
3rd Floor, Vishnu Shivam Mall, Thakur Village, Kandivali East, Mumbai.

Cuisines
Seafood, Continental, Chinese, North Indian.

Type
Fine dine.

Opening Hours
11:30 AM to 3 PM
7 PM to 12:30 AM

Cost
₹1,800 for two people (approx.)
₹200  for a pint of beer (approx.)
Cash and Cards accepted.
 
Review
Seating area is pretty good and sophisticated. Although I'd suggest you to go in the evening because the ambience of the place is damn good with the lights. We had a family party there (approx 9 people) and our bill was around 15000, and the quality and service time is pretty awesome.
The food is absolutely DELICIOUS!! It is my favorite restaurant. I have been there around 10-15 times, and the last time I visited the restaurant, I told him to serve me a good fish dish, and I still don't know the name of the dish. It was simply awesome.
But there's this one problem, it is really hard to reach, the mall is a little small and you have to climb the stairs most of the time as the elevator is out of service.
 
 Ratings
  • Ambience: 3.5/5
  • Taste: 4.5/5
  • Presentation: 4.0/5
  • Price: 3.0/5
  • Service: 4.5/5
That was my review on Ebony Fine-dine.
Share you views and experiences about this restaurant in the comment section.
If you want me to try out some restaurant, e-mail me your suggestions @ishaangupta_25@live.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment