Thursday 4 August 2016

Grandmama's Cafe

Address
Shop 5, Near Swaminarayan Mandir, Pritam Estate, Dadar East, Mumbai.

Cuisines
Cafe.

Opening Hours
8 AM to 12 AM.

Cost
₹900 for two people (approx.)

Review
Sorry Mom, but this place serves the best Mac n' cheese I have ever had. My friends ordered 'four cheese fondue' which was amazing, no more words to describe it. Pair it with their hot chocolate and you would have 'food-gasms' :p . The place has a nice ambience, a very vintage cafe look. I prefer going there in the morning for breakfast as it would definitely lighten up your mood. Overall experience, AWESOME. It is definitely a place for photo-shoot addicts.


Ratings
  • Ambience: 4.0/5
  • Taste: 4.9/5
  • Presentation: 4.0/5
  • Price: 2.5/5
  • Service: 3.5/5 
 
That was my review on 'Grandmama's cafe'.
Share you views and experiences about this restaurant in the comment section.
If you want me to try out some restaurant, e-mail me your suggestions @ishaangupta_25@live.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment